In compliance with the right to information that is incorporated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of data of natural persons and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights, ADD VALUE MEDIA SL is the owner of the website (hereinafter, ADD VALUE MEDIA) and informs you below of the processing of your data.
ADD VALUE MEDIA guarantees that the personal data of its Users and/or clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality; complying in any case with the obligations and guarantees derived from the regulations.
1. Information about the Data Controller
The identification data of the Data Controller of this website are the following:
- ADD VALUE MEDIA
- CIF: B86729126
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For what purpose do we collect your data?
As Responsible for your data we would like to inform you of the purposes we have for collecting your data, they are:
- Customer Support.
- Contact with interested parties.
- Information about our site.
3. How do we obtain your data?
The data is collected through the forms established on this website, as well as in person at the offices of ADD VALUE MEDIA or by collaborating or associated third parties. The origin of this data is the responsibility of the user, who must guarantee the authenticity and updating of all data communicated to ADD VALUE MEDIA, being responsible for false or inaccurate data provided.
4. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of personal information?
For the treatment of your personal information we need the necessary legitimacy for the fulfillment of the purposes that we have indicated previously. The legal bases on which our treatment is based are the following:
- The execution of a contract, when the interested party begins a commercial relationship with ADD VALUE MEDIA.
5. Period of conservation of personal data
In compliance with the principle of limitation of time and in accordance with the provisions of current applicable regulations, we inform you that personal data will be kept and processed for the time strictly necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected in each case. , and provided that a contractual and/or commercial relationship is maintained between the parties, as long as you do not exercise your right to suppress, cancel and/or limit the treatment of these. In these cases we will keep the data duly blocked, without giving it any type of use, as long as they may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from their treatment, which must be attended and for what whatever its recovery is necessary and only during the prescription periods of said responsibilities. Once these deadlines have expired, they will be definitively eliminated using guaranteed secure methods.
However, by mandatory legal provision, a longer retention period may be established for reasons of legal certainty and to attend to user claims.
6. How can you exercise your Rights?
As a user, you have the following rights over your personal information.
- Right to request access to the personal information we collect, being able to have control over it.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right to request the deletion or cancellation of these (right to be forgotten) when the data is not necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to request the limitation of automated individual decisions.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal information, requesting us to keep it.
- Right to oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation. Your personal information will no longer be processed for those purposes with respect to which you have expressed your opposition.
- Right to request the portability of your data to another data controller.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its own website: https://www.aepd.es/index.html.
You will be able to exercise your rights at no cost, and to receive a response within the periods established by current legislation on data protection, being able to choose between the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to ADD VALUE MEDIA at the postal address indicated in this text, including the reference Data Protection and attaching a photocopy of the applicant’s DNI.
- By means of a written and signed request addressed to ADD VALUE MEDIA at the address email@example.com, including the reference Data Protection and attaching a photocopy of the applicant’s DNI.
7. Automated decisions about personal data
We guarantee that no automated decisions, profiling or logic will be carried out on personal data
8. Security and confidentiality measures in the processing of your personal data
We care about guaranteeing the security, secrecy and confidentiality of our Users’ personal data. Therefore, in compliance with current legislation, we undertake to adopt rigorous security measures and adequate technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal data.
In this way, the personal data that ADD VALUE MEDIA collects by means of communications or contact that it may have with its user, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them and guaranteeing the duty to keep them by adopting all the necessary measures. and reasonable to avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
9. Updates and modifications
ADD VALUE MEDIA reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for proper compliance with the Data Protection Regulations or the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantees of Digital Rights. If any changes are made, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
These conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
Last update: December 30, 2021