Native advertising are ads that are tailored in form and functionality to the environment in which it appears. Unlike banner ads or other conventional display formats, native ads don't look like an ad, but appear to be part of the editorial flow of the page..
It is not a disruptive advertisement, allowing it to impact the user in a less intrusive way than with traditional advertising. In addition, we can segment by user interests, geolocation, ages, etc.
- 100% integrated with the content of the page.
- Segmentation by audience, interests and browsing pattern.
- Editorial match for contextual content.
- Qualification for creativity.
- Anti ad-blocker.
- In line with iab standards.
- More visibility.
- Better browsing experience for the user.
Ads / Search formats are formats that appear in the first searches of a user on the Google network. The quality of the captured user is high because it is an active search that the user performs and in front of which the advertisement appears. We analyze your objectives, your target, the audience, the keywords for your campaign and position your brand so that the user can find it quickly and easily.
Being a direct search of a user interested in a product / service, it is a highly recommended action for actions focused on results, capture of records and sales.We position you above the competitors in Google searches, which makes it A highly recommended strategy for brands that want to position themselves quickly while scaling their SEO
- Top positions Google search network.
- Improve SEO of the advertiser page.
- Anti Ad-Blocker.
- Buy CPC.
- More visibility, reach and segmentation.
- Better conversion ratio.
- Google Shopping.
With the publication of ads on social networks , not only the objectives of the brand are achieved, which can be increase the number of leads , subscribers, increase sales or give visibility to the brand, but engagement is also achieved since users can interact with comments, share, favorite and like.
One of the great advantages of Social Ads is that the ads can be segmented by different factors: age, sex, interests, training; the segmentation of the target audience will depend on the platform on which they are carried out , each of which offers options depending on the data they have from their registered users.
- Increased brand recognition.
- Improved brand loyalty.
- Create opportunities to get new clients.
- Get high conversion rates.
- Incoming traffic increases.
- Lower marketing costs.
- Help search positioning: SEO.